Come and get a taste of farm life!
Our farm is situated just 5km from the historical Wingham township and only 10km to Taree. We’re offering farm accommodation in a quaint 4 bedroom fully self contained cottage, sleeping up to 8 people.
Enjoy waking up to the sounds that farmlife brings, meander around the 200 acre property surrounded by a pretty creek which is great for cooling of on a hot day, or just sit in the garden or on the wide veranda’s, with a glass of wine or your morning cuppa and enjoy the beauty of the mountains in the backdrop.
There is lots to do within the region from the mountains to the sea. A round trip can have you visiting Ellenborough Falls, the Comboyne cheese factory then head out to the beaches only 20 minutes away for a swim, fishing or visit one of the many fine cafes. Or just relax with a good book and do nothing!
- 4 large bedrooms 3 x queen and 2 single beds, Linen supplied
- Wide verandas to sit have a cuppa enjoy the view and soak up the sun
- Full kitchen with oven microwave and dishwasher
- Indoor and Outdoor Dining area
- Bath/Shower/ Seperate toilet
- Plenty of parking for trailers/caravans/horse floats
- Yards for horses
- Laundry facilities, including washing machine, tub, dryer, clothes line, iron and ironing board
- Reverse cycle air Conditioner
- No smoking inside house
- Sorry being a working farm, no pets allowed
Sun – Thurs $160 per night
Fri-Sat $180 per night
based on two adults, extra charges for additional adults and children per person per night
Prices vary during school and public holidays.
Email for the latest specials
Book now or get in touch if you have any questions.